On the daily basis, the mediaman product planner will be challenged to think outside the box about how to add value and benefits for our users. You will join a dynamic team of like-minded professionals, yet being the centre of all product strategy decisions.
Your morning to afternoon routine consists of UI designs, creating new product features, brainstorming for ideas, analysing market data, and always helping and improvising the digital experience for our users.
What you will do:
- Consult the client to develop product strategies and provide pricing proposals
- Analyse and advise product specs in accordance to customer requirements and market trends
- Monitor the direction of the production process to ensure they are finished on time and within budget
- Define output standards, brief weekly meetings and finish PRM and MRD
- Prepare reports on production process and suggest ways to improve efficiency
What you need:
- Bachelor degree or above, 4+ years experience for PM, deeply understand product and business.
- Proven independent experience in product planning, can provide 2 integrated cases from market analysis to product execution
- Skilled in develop balanced or creative solution with a macro view under complex constraints
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- Complete a large website and system design independently
- Good at team cooperation, expression and communication